We’ve been busy with new work in 2012, which means we will be even busier in 2013… and 2014… and 2015…
So we’re hiring!
Himmelrich PR is seeking an Account Executive to take a leadership role in managing client media and promotional activities.
The Account Executive will:
– serve as the principal contact for many of the firm’s most prominent clients
– create and monitor media plans
– write media and promotional materials, including press releases, newsletters, speeches, etc.
– identify and pursue print, broadcast, and online media opportunities
– research, coordinate and manage promotional activities
– research, write and post social media content
– provide support and counsel to staff teams
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years of full-time, professional experience in public relations and media (agency experience preferred). We need an exceptional writer who can quickly craft compelling copy for a variety of media, and who has experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
The AE will work with a variety of clients in Baltimore and around the country. We promote public shows and special events, popular destinations and attractions, local and national companies, cultural institutions, and prominent nonprofits. We represent national corporations in local markets around the country, as well as create national visibility for local events and activities.
We are committed to doing good work and to supporting the good people who work here. If you are looking for an experience where you can have a leadership role, produce outstanding work, achieve success, learn and grow, and have a good time, then we are looking for you!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.