We’re hiring, and we are looking for an energetic, intuitive PR professional to join our team.
The Account Associate will support our work for some of our most visible (and interesting!) clients. You will:
– write online and print copy, including press releases, blogs posts and newsletters
– manage social media accounts for clients
– conduct media research and develop press lists
– engage and correspond with bloggers, writers and editors
– manage databases and media monitoring system
We promote public events, corporations, attractions, destinations and nonprofit organizations throughout the country. Based in Hampden, we offer a creative and collaborative environment, a very cool workplace, an opportunity to grow and produce great work, and a fun experience spending the day with some really nice people.
The ideal Account Associate will have at least one year of professional work experience or internships in a public relations setting. We are looking for a strong writer who is knowledgeable about all types of media, and is full of good ideas and energy.
Sound fun? It is! To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, ok?