We are currently accepting resumes from motivated, outgoing and enthusiastic college students looking for an exciting internship for the spring semester.
Interns at Himmelrich PR work as part of our client teams and produce real work (not “busy work”) for our clients, including events and shows, nonprofits, attractions and corporations.
– researching media outlets and personnel
– providing ideas for promotions
– assisting in planning client events
– identifying media, contacts and client opportunities
– writing media and promotional materials, including press releases, newsletters and blogs
– creating content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
We welcome resumes from communications, public relations, marketing, English or business majors who want to build their portfolios and their knowledge of public relations.
Internships are unpaid and should be used for academic credit. Applicants interested in working at a fun office in Hampden, filled with smart and nice people should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.